Unable to build herelink-qgroundcontrol

Hello,
I’m trying to build herelink qgroundcontrol pulled from this github repo: https://github.com/CubePilot/qgroundcontrol-herelink

As mentioned in its README, we need to use qt 5.11.0 alongwith Android NDK version 15c.

My QT settings are the same but i’m getting this error:

make: echo: Command not found make: *** [moc/moc_predefs.h] Error 127 17:57:11: The process "/home/aifi/Android/Sdk/ndk/android-ndk-r15c/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/make" exited with code 2. Error while building/deploying project qgroundcontrol (kit: Clone of Android Qt 5.11.0 Clang armeabi-v7a) When executing step "Make"

I’ve been tryiong to resolve this error but got no luck.
Please help me if anybody has successfully built herelink-qgroundcontrol app for android.

Your time is very much appreciated. Thanks alot!

few screenshots of my QT settings

given the error message
Command not found make

install make

I surely have make installed. I’ve double checked it too.
I can successfully build QGC v3.5.6 for android using the same QT kit.
Just for herelink-qgroundcontrol I’m getting this error (Adding screenshot to make it more readable.
Thanks

)

It finally worked! I had to uncheck the ‘Clean System Environment’ checkbox in the project Build settings.

Hi, I’m trying to build Herelink QGC in Qt on MacOS exactly as shown in this topic using Qt 5.11.0 and Android NDK 15c, but while building I receive this error:

Compile output:

Running steps for project qgroundcontrol…
22:12:49: Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
22:12:49: Starting: “/Users/Kaspar/Library/Android/sdk/ndk/android-ndk-r15c/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/make” -j8
make: Nothing to be done for first'. 22:12:51: The process "/Users/Kaspar/Library/Android/sdk/ndk/android-ndk-r15c/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/make" exited normally. 22:12:51: Starting: "/Users/Kaspar/Library/Android/sdk/ndk/android-ndk-r15c/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/make" INSTALL_ROOT=/Users/Kaspar/build-qgroundcontrol-Clone_of_Android_Qt_5_11_0_Clang_armeabi_v7a-Debug/debug/android-build install make: *** No rule to make target install’. Stop.
22:12:51: The process “/Users/Kaspar/Library/Android/sdk/ndk/android-ndk-r15c/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/make” exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project qgroundcontrol (kit: Clone of Android Qt 5.11.0 Clang armeabi-v7a)
When executing step “Copy application data”
22:12:51: Elapsed time: 00:01.

I can also post screenshots of my settings if needed.
I’m completely new to Qt, so help will be much appreciated!

Best,
Kaspar

Hi,
I revisit this issue, but I can’t seem to figure out how to solve this error:

Settings are similar to Hashim, except that I run the build on MacOS and use darwin-x86_64.

22:11:36: The process “/Users/Kaspar/Library/Android/sdk/ndk/android-ndk-r15c/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/make” exited normally.
22:11:37: Starting: “/Users/Kaspar/Library/Android/sdk/ndk/android-ndk-r15c/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/make” INSTALL_ROOT=/Users/Kaspar/qgroundcontrol-Android_Qt_5_11_0_Clang_armeabi_v7a-Debug/debug/android-build install
make: *** No rule to make target `install’. Stop.
22:11:37: The process “/Users/Kaspar/Library/Android/sdk/ndk/android-ndk-r15c/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/make” exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project qgroundcontrol (kit: Clone of Android Qt 5.11.0 Clang armeabi-v7a)
When executing step “Copy application data”

Can someone please help me, that will be much appreciated!

Best regards,
Kaspar

It looks like your have not set up the environment correctly?

Here’s a similar issue I found from Qt’s Forum

This doesn’t look like the repo’s problem. Maybe you should ask for help from Qt forum.