Firstly my LW20C is working as I tested it with TTL on my PC.
I am using orange cube. I tries to connect LW20C Lidar to the GPS 2 slot.
I followed exactly the wiring as according to the picture.
- SERIAL6_PROTOCOL = 9 (Lidar)
- SERIAL6_BAUD = 115 (115200 baud) for newer sensors,
- RNGFND1_TYPE = 8 (LightWareSerial)
- RNGFND1_SCALING = 1
- RNGFND1_MIN_CM = 5
- RNGFND1_MAX_CM = 9500. This is the distance in centimeters that the rangefinder can reliably read.
- RNGFND1_GNDCLEAR = 10 or m
Now the Rangefinder 1 not detected warning disappear. Which means it seems to be correct.
But when I click on the status on auto pilot.
Rangefinder 1 is 0
Sonarrange is 0
Anyone have done this before and it works? kind share how did you managed to makes it work?