Unable to upgrade firmware on orange cube

Hello,
I am unable to upgrade the firmware of my orange cube. While in the process mission planner gives me an error: no response from board. I’m using mission planner 1.3.74, build
Your help is greatly appreciated

Thank you,
Mike

Also, I’m getting the following error immediately after clicking on my frame type to install the upgrade.

Fail to discover ID. Please reconnect via USB and try again

hi every one . i suggest you to upgrade u r cub from using simulation tab .

Does the Orange Cube appear in your device manager?

Yes.

Make sure you have reinserted the drivers from the mission planner downloads page. I would perform a driver flush then down load them again. When the Orange is connected correctly you should see both a Mavlink com port and a can com port. While it may look correctly installed if your only getting a single com port it’s likely not.

Update the drivers to the latest.

Thank You!

Hello,
I have same problem with the Cube orange, but I can see both Mavlink port and Can port in device manager, but still when I try to load or update firmware it says “Fail to discover ID. Please reconnect via USB and try again”. I have same problem with all orange cubes, but it works with black cubes.

Are you using Mission Planner or QGC?

I use MP version 1.3.74 on Windows 10.

Did you select the right port at the right-hard corner in Mission Planner?
You should be selecting the mavlink COM port.
You can also try to re-install the drivers:

It’s likely still a driver issue. I would remove all the older drivers with the flush in mission planner and then install the latest driver again.
Control F and flush the drivers and download again.

Yes, when I deleted all drivers from the computer and installed them again it finally works. Thanks!