Video Recording Issue

Hi,
I am currently trying to record my videos onto an SD card plugged into the Herelink ground unit. Here are some issues that I face:

1. Under the video stream tab, I pressed record and the screen freezes for a moment, loses video feed and when the video feed returns, it shows that it is not recording.
  2. After recording successfully, I remove the SD card to take a look at the output video, there are no files recorded at all.

@sidbh?

@Airpork The videos are not recorded on Herelink Remote Controller. Currently, they are recorded on Air Unit only.

Hope this will be solved soon!

my experience is similar to this. when i first press record, the screen freezes and when it comes back i have to press record again for it to actually start recording. i can find my video files, but even though i have an sd card inserted, they are being saved directly to the ground unit’s internal storage. I can get them off by connecting the ground unit to a computer via usb and setting up the ground units usb mode to be file transfer instead of just charging. besides the obvious problem of not bring able to tell the videos to save to the sd card, my bigger problem is that when i am recording and i tell it to switch video streams the recording stops. has anyone found a solution to this yet?

1 Like

I have identical issue, but also I can’t record on SD card in my cameras (I think that is problem with Runcam 4). So now I can only watch real time video and (maybe) record screen view with another app or using USB to HDMI (MHL cable).

hi!

So there is no Video recording on the HereLink GC unit?

Thanks

@sidbh

Hi Barnaba, do you mean that we can stream video to a HDMI monitor without latency by using a USB to HDMI cable? Is it working well?

By the way I also have the problem of video recording on SD card.

I checked one USB to HDMI MHL adapter and it doesn’t work. I have also read that not all android devices support this system.

Yes, there is a system that works well for this

@Eric_Xie

Hi Philip, which system do you recommend to stream video from USB to HDMI screen? A standard USB-to-HDMI would work?

I recommend casting, not cables.

Hi, I have problem with record video in herelink.
I have SD card.
but when I record video, the video have record but signal video does not shows and when I stop recorde video, the signal video does not shows too. herelink stop connect with airunit and so I must reconnect.

It is very difficult to review video files recorded in herelink.
thank

1 Like

hello , I have the same problem when i start the video recording video stream goes down … I tried to downgrade the recording resolution to 1080 and then video stream works well

1 Like