Where to buy another air receiver herelink?

Where to buy another air receiver?

Contact your reseller, and get them to contact us

1 Like

we buy it on aliexpress, and in their store they don’t have only complete loose air receivers

Please contact a real reseller that’s closer too you! The reason we have resellers is so they can help you and support you.
Support them buy purchasing from them.

near the canary islands? I don’t think we have to always buy in china, uk, usa etc

You can purchase in Spain, UK, France.

It’s not just about the location, it’s about choosing a reseller that can support you.

in Spain tell you where to find a replacement air receiver module, or france.

you know where? it’s just for having spare parts for our 5 herelink units

https://www.cubepilot.org/#/reseller/list

Ask a reseller… anywhere in the EU or UK is fine.

I contacted my local reseller (Robotshop in Canada) to get a new air unit. They told me it was impossible to get only a air unit from you. This is the email my reseller got from you.

Hello, Cristina,
We do not sell that on our website. Sorry
Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks,
:slight_smile:

That same page they told me that web page among others, so I see something frustrating to buy a station and not be able to buy loose air units

All the modules shipping at the moment are shipping as sets.

Some distributors are willing to split packages up into individual units.

But we are not yet selling individual units

This will come, and distributors can contact us to discuss how to support you at the moment.

Any news on this?

I spoke to my local reseller and the price of a split-up air unit is commercially not reasonable.

In my opinion it is an essential feature of a RC to buy receivers and use the RC with different models (i know you are not considering it a RC, but more of a base station).

Most of us have several models/drones for different purposes. For testing, for playing and cheaper ones we normally wouldn’t buy a herelink. I would be happy to change them to Cubes and here2 gps if reasonably priced herelink air units were available.

But as it looks now all the other models stay with the RCs they have and therefore also with whatever flight controller/GPS they have. And the Herelink is a single purpose system only suitable for one flagship drone, feels like a bit of a waste.

1 Like

Not sure the issue here, the air unit is available and for sale.

@philip

Could you name any retailers that sell the air unit separately? Last time I contacted my retailer, GetFPV, the air unit was not for sale separately.

Well, the price I was quoted for a split up air unit was two thirds of a complete new system. I have no reason to doubt the dealer about this and am not criticizing this and I understand the air unit is some high tech. But as a customer with all my goodwill towards you guys, this too far off to make a positive buying decision. Even if the air unit has that price, it would be easier to swallow if it was actually advertised on your page as a single unit like that, so people were aware of that beforehand. I am fine, I bought the system for one project in the first place and can leave it with that and not comment on it. I am just being constructive and suggesting that the marketing or product positioning regarding the air unit could be improved.

2 Likes