I made many changes to the original frame to try to solve the vibration problem on the Z axis but with partial success.
I made the following changes from the original setup
Motor MN505S 320 kw
Propellers 20" and 22" (test propellers)
Frame motor to motor 105 cm:
- I mounted the Kore board on the rubber pads
- I eliminated the joints on the front arms
- I have shortened the front arms
- I reinforced the frame with 4 L-shaped aluminum bars that connect the arms
- I mounted T-Motor 20-21 "propellers
The vibrations during autotuning are in the standard values, while in Auto they go out in particular the clipping increases quickly.
At this point I think the center plates are too flexible and a 3mm plate is needed