Additional video receiver with HDMI output

Hello,

Is there a way to add a second video receiver or monitor with HDMI output.
We have to get the live video output but decoding with VLC on a extra PC introduce too much delay.
Can we receive the HD video on the ground with an extra device?

Thanks a lot

Vincent.

Coming

Hi,
Good news, but when?
Is it a question of days, week, month ?
Or can we already use some commercial device present on the market?
Best regards.
Vincent

apparently a USB to HDMI connector works

Hi,
Thanks for the info, we will try.
But our application need the camera HD video without OSD and GUI.

Vincent.

Double tapping the main view brings up just the camera feed. I cant remember if its removes the osd completely but im pretty sure it does.

Yep, double tap on the screen and OSD goes away

Hi Cameron,
Are you using another USB to HDMI cable than the UGREEN?

Thanks

Good afternoon colleagues! I purchased a Hama microUSB-HDMI MHL H-54510 cable with the MHL protocol - the image could not be displayed, apparently this adapter does not fit. Please add a list of compatible cables for video output.

So far we have only recommended the ugreen

Hello, I don’t find the Ugreen micro USB to HDMI adptater on the market. what other device might work?

Thank you

Regards

Hello,

No answer? Because I think it is very important for french inspection operator…

Regards

hi,
i think that under the last firmware it’s impossible to get it work …

Hello,

But I use the origin firmware. I don’t understand…

Thank you

Philip, I have a https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X25ZR56/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have the C adapted to micro usb plugged into the Herelink, no option button on tethering.

I also bought this and no option button on tethering. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ALGJS32/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can you supply a link that with work with the Herelink?

Thank you

1 Like

It must be microUSB not usbC, that’s totally different tech

Hi Philip,

We had a need for a latency free video out on our Herelink and we used
the Ugreen USB to HDMI cable to make this happen.

All worked well untill I updated the Herelink system a few days ago, now the Ugreen cable does not work anymore.

The latest Ugreen cable you posted is not the same as ours, we have the one that was originally posted (over a year ago)

Could you let us know wich cable/adapter we need?

Thanks!

Alexander

Enable developer mode and enable USB debugging

This thread is confusing, the adapters shown do not match the text and there are no links to the recommended cables.

• Can I get an updated recommendation for what cable or cable combination I can purchase, male micro USB to male mini HDMI that will let me plug a pair of fatshark goggles into the Herelink controller?
  • Is developer mode and USB debugging required for the HDMI link from controller to goggles to function, or is that for debugging problems with the connection?
  • Does anyone currently have a functioning setup where their controller is outputting HDMI to a monitor or goggles, if so please chime in thank you.