GPS: No fix Here 3

Hi!

I have 2 new brand Here3 GPS, same setup, but one of them never got sats. The same orange cube, ond GPS works, the other not.

You can see here the GPS is recognized, but there is no infor about send GSP data to the EKF3

I have try on a black cube and the result is the same.

The HEre 3 compass seems to work, as I can do the compass calibration.

pls help, thanks!

I have try on a

Hi,
Did you manage to solve your issue? I am facing a similar one if not the same one.
In the UAVCAN screen of MP I can see the mag of my Here3 but not the GPS. If I inspect the messages, I cannot see any …_gnss_Auxiliary or …_gnss_Fix2 while running the latest software on the can hex side(1.8.AB157ABD) but I can see data from the mag.
I will attempt to update the ublox

for me was a faulty GPS… I had to return it to get a new one.

Thanks for the message!
I have spent the past 8h on this and I think it there is some fault on the board. Sometimes (only when the PassThough param was 1) it provides a lock but it is unknown to me why it does /does not. And I could not update the ublox, got some error there in U-center.

Set BRD_BOOT_DELAY,3000 to ensure the GNSS unit boots up before the flight controller
but that might not be the only issue, unsure

Same problem here:

Brand new HERE 3 GPS unit. CAN version of HERE 3 (1.8.AB157ABD), connected to an orange cube running AC 4.3.5.

• The HERE 3 unit never starts when the Orange Cube is turned on, the LEDs light up in blue once and that’s it, the unit does not appear in the CAN inspector. The only way to get the HERE 3 unit to start is to reconnecting the Here3 CAN cable after boot. Same issue as in: 5767

• Changing the BRD_BOOT_DELAY parameter to 3000 or even 5000 does nothing. The unit still fails to boot.

• When you manualy boot the unit by reconnecting the CAN cable it never reports fix. As described in this issue.

Any update on this matter? Any way to fix it? Is this unit broken?

In My case, My GPS was faulty, i had to return it to get a new one.

1 Like