HDMI FPV Camera Recommendation

HI Gents,

I would like to know if I can use the new Hawkeye 4K Split v 4.0 with herelink?

Perhaps an analog-2-HDMI converter? Iā€™m guessing is a dumb comment, but isnā€™t there something like that?

I have been looking to use micro FPV cameras and my use of this is pretty specific so I have had trouble finding tips from others who have tried. It seems that most cameras used with the HereLink are bigger cameras including GoPros and my project requires a lightweight micro camera. I am looking to have two micro FPV cameras sending video through the air unitā€™s HDMI ports hopefully with an OSD overlay. I have attached a picture of a setup that I found on the forum which looks close to what I want but it provides little to no information of the pinouts and wiring that was used. I would really appreciate any advice on the specific micro HDMI pinouts and if this idea is potentially feasible.

Following The Post
(Same Question)

worst camera ever used in dronesā€¦

Is there a central document repository based upon the myriad of responses in this thread?

I use a FOXEER T-REX FPV Camera for the HUD I built for my RV8. It provides HUD Gun Camera video, it works fine, its not HDMI but I feed its High Quality Video into a Small 2 input DVR that both records the Gun Camera video on a SD Memory Card but also provides Realtime video out both as a HDMI signal and as Analog Video output. You can see how the HUD and Camera/DVR work at our FlyOnSpeed website at https://www.flyonspeed.org/hud. If you have questions contact information is there.

Yep we tried to update each time someone posted a new one, but Iā€™m sure many other references non-listed would work