Here3+ no GPS fix

Unfortunately I don’t have any solution yet, cause I switched to another task now and not tried yet to connect directly to the U-Blox. I’ll try it later. But if it will not help, I don’t know what else I can try…

yes im contacting my vendor to replace the

bro can u plz share a full clear photo of this board

@Mike_ZY i too facing similar issue on HERE 3+.
i could not able to achieve more than 8 satellite on open place where F9P locked with 32 satellite in the same location.

as mentioned by @19EC029_NIKHIL_NAIR i don’t see any GNSS configuration and Passthrough parameters on here3+ .because of this i could not able to make connection with U center to check these parameters.

the documented page doesn’t match with what we have got on Here3+ parameters page.

what is maximum expected satellite count on HERE3+ when all 3 constellations enabled?

1 Like

I agree with you

It’s same problem with my Here GPS, I have Here and Here 3+ GPS but I think it’s last GPS for I buy because tech support and document information it’s not clear, I will plan to use ardusimple.

1 Like

For Here3+ please try following things:

• Try updating the firmware to latest release.
  • Use option Here3+/Here4 passthrough option to connect to Ublox and update the firmware: Here 4 Manual | CubePilot
  • Please share a record of Ublox log here collected while connected through passthrough and with clear view of the sky and share here.