Herelink air unit won't boot up

I bought second-hand herelink about 7 months ago(that time it tested well)
and yesterday i tried to use it with my 5V NI-MH battery.

and I found Herelink air unit won’t boot up. led1 & led2 are off.

I matched polarity and connected antenna well.

and I tried 2S Lipo battery, and result was same.

I pushed reset/pairing button and reflashed it, but it still not boot up.

though I can still reflash it(my laptop can recognize air unit by USB connection), and it heat itself when I connect to 5V or 7V Power & USB.

transmitter showed message that it couldn’t find air unit but i didnt tried to bind it because I dont know product key for unlocking my transmitter after firmware update.

i contacted my reseller(https://ercmall.co.kr/) but they say i have to buy whole herelink again, air module is very expensive and almost same price with whole sets…

is there possibility that air unit burn itself?

and can I check which part of air unit is defective with volt meter?

Additional : Now I performed continuity test with my volt meter
and found power line +,- are not connected.
is this mean power module burn?

If your computer still recognize it and even reflash it, then it should be good.

When it heat up, does any LED turn on?

Also, power the air unit with 7-12V. 5V may cause some problem.

“If your computer still recognize it and even reflash it, then it should be good.”
→ No, My computer still recognize it and i can reflash it, but it is not good. no led turns on.
I’m sure about this. transmitter can’t bind to air unit and only flashing firmware works.
so i contacted my reseller(https://ercmall.co.kr/) at 13th jul and sent herelink to local reseller by postbox.
(I’m still waiting for herelink to be repaired, repairing work is not yet finished and they said maybe i will have to buy new air unit.)

“When it heat up, does any LED turn on?”
->No. Any LED won’t turn on, at anytime. no LED turns on.

“Also, power the air unit with 7-12V. 5V may cause some problem.”
→ in product case, it says it can be powered on at 5V.
and in your homepage, i can see voltage range is from 6V.

I have to buy another air unit, as per my local reseller.
I will upload another post because im very angry about CubePilot’s policy.

The voltage range labeled on the case was printed long ago. We figured that 7-12V would give best performance and it requires at least 6V to work normally.