HereLink-Beta

No, its not related to that, it seems like a driver issue. I guess you already restarted your system, just in case. Also please share which Windows version are you on?

yes restarted system. using windows 7

I have developer options on and usb debugging on.

USB was set to CHARGE THIS DEVICE and it showed optimus in the device manager with the yellow triangle.

If i change USB to Transfer files then it says ADB Interface in the device manager with the yellow triangle but I still cant update driver or find any devices in the CMD prompt

Under normal circumstances I whole heartedly agree, however I was hit with early onset dumbass and was trying to update the air unit with the remote script even though I knew betterđŸ€Ș

Cheers RB

1 Like

Does anyone successfully setup the scroll wheel ?

I will try if I can get this working on Windows 7 system, and get back to you.

Great. I will bring my mac in tomorrow and have a go with that as well! Thanks for your help

1 Like

Please check this example video

adb seems to work after installing the driver as shown in the video.

It Worked with your video! thank you so much!

Hi All,

I’m following the instructions for flashing the Herelink with Ubuntu and I am unable to run “./flash_all_except_data_storage.sh” due to the error: “Product unmatch with optimus”

Please advice, thank you!

now one more problem, still cant see any movement on the gimbal wheel

Needs to be done for gimbal wheel to work
https://docs.cubepilot.org/user-guides/herelink/one-time-setup

I actually tried that wheel calibration and the joystick calibration. It made my joysticks stop working. However flashed the controller again with flash_all and now have all controls including the gimbal wheel. Hopefully a test flight tomorrow!

Thanks for the help guys

1 Like

Has anyone who has updated managed to get video?

What’s going on exactly, how is it connected?

what you mean ?

Have our flir camera connected via HDMI to the herelink. It worked before. I’m going to try a couple more cables after lunch.

All working. So many different cables but found one that works

1 Like

One question about scroll wheel :
I configured it to move the pitch on a servo gimbal. Gimbal pitch moves well when i push the scroll wheel on each side but come back to its neutral position when release the scroll wheel.
Is there a function to make the pitch staying at a desired position instead of returning the neutral position when releasing the scroll wheel ?

Tried with 2 different windows 10 computers and only get this.