HereLink-Beta

Has anyone been able to help you with your Servo Gimbal Angle mode request? I have not found anything here as also nothing from my testing.

Julien,

I am having some issue when I try to upgrade the firmware, can any one please tell me how to resolve the issue?

See attached screen shot of my PC. When I connect my Herelink my PC does not recognize it, and looks for drivers and informs me drivers were not found. Can this be an issue? If this is the case where do get the Herelink drivers from please?

Try this below.

Have you installed ADB before hand?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a74LBEn7d1c . Installing the driver from the video solved all my neverending problems.

1 Like

MadRC, Michael, Sidbh & Julien,

Thank you all for your support. I have finally managed to update my controller and the air unit. MadRC I have downloaded the ADB but did not extract and install it, this was one of the problem. The driver for the remote and air unit were downloaded as per sidbh video.

But the Win 7 will not update the driver, then I decided to do what Michael suggested, and it did not work either. Finally I have to download ADB again and extracted the file and installed it, and next minute Win 7 auto detected the new driver and updated it automatically.

Thank you all for your assistance, I think there should be a better way to upgrade the firmware which should be as simple as downloading a driver and installing it in the future.

On that note, has any one figured out how to setup the new function buttons yet? Can any one help with this please?

Thank You All
Ganesh.

2 Likes

Hi,

Does anyone know how to confirm the firmware has updated successfully?
I had tried update to version 0.2.2 and from the script point of view, it updated succesfully.

But check on QGroundControl version and system version looks the same before the update.

it doesn’t change QGC designs. It just correct bugs (stream share)
And yes, it works

It does not tally to the release notes:

Release Notes

• Update QGroundControl to latest stable 3.5.2
  • RC Link into separate independent service
  • Video Stream forwarding over Android hotspot link
  • DataFlash Remote logging on RemoteUnit SDCard
  • Option to Setup Button functions for User RC Control
  • Add Soft Buttons for Android Control

hello when will the Solex app be available?

We have just bought several radio of this brand, we think it is a good station and hd broadcast, some problems still to be corrected seems to be according to users.

Can FCC mode be changed to CE without much effort?

How much is the minimum latency that has been known in this station?

the maximum range tested in the open field that has been tested how much is it?

and the maximum range on land with more obtains how much is it?

Our main objective with this is to ride on recording drones and wings.

About the qground app it is pity, when you can use Solex really, it does not matter if it is paid as we have seen

Can FCC mode be changed to CE without much effort? It’s just a setting

How much is the minimum latency that has been known in this station? 110ms

the maximum range tested in the open field that has been tested how much is it? 20km for fcc, 12km for EU

and the maximum range on land with more obtains how much is it? 100% depends on the obstacles

Does it mean that if I turn on the FCC mode for the first time then I cannot switch to CE mode?

this week we receive 4 units of this station we will see if everything is what we are looking for

thx friend

No, that would suck! Many of our users travel…

perfect thx

regading to the Solex app? when is planned to be released?

As soon as we are comfortable with the rest of the system.

Hi @philip, when do you think you re going to release an upgrade of the firmware (ground & air unit) ?

Yes, we are aiming for the next upgrade to have Solex

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Diego Rodriguez from Colombia, a few days ago I bought a Herelink device. In the first test it was linked without problems, but from the next day I had problems to link, sometimes it does not or it takes a lot of time, maybe 5 minutes, in the best case it takes almost 2 minutes to link. I have updated the firmware to the latest version 0.2.2, I have repeated different procedures to see if I get a link on the first attempt, as well as turn on the air module first and then the remote, vice versa or both at the same time, restart the remote, restart the air module, but nothing It has been conclusive.

Can someone help me to see if I can link my herelink on the first try every turn it on?

Thanks.

Hello, I have made all the connections indoors, in tests at the workbench.

Turn off the location in the android menu.

1 Like