HereLink-Beta

Hi, I’m Diego Rodriguez from Colombia, a few days ago I bought a Herelink device. In the first test it was linked without problems, but from the next day I had problems to link, sometimes it does not or it takes a lot of time, maybe 5 minutes, in the best case it takes almost 2 minutes to link. I have updated the firmware to the latest version 0.2.2, I have repeated different procedures to see if I get a link on the first attempt, as well as turn on the air module first and then the remote, vice versa or both at the same time, restart the remote, restart the air module, but nothing It has been conclusive.

Can someone help me to see if I can link my herelink on the first try every turn it on?

Thanks.

Hello, I have made all the connections indoors, in tests at the workbench.

Turn off the location in the android menu.

1 Like

Hi, I turn off the location and the problem persist. I dont have WiFi 5.8 Ghz and my remote can´t update the date, time, maps. May this problem to affect the link?

When you loose connection are you only loosing telem bus Sbus remains ?

WiFi will not affect the link stability.

What colour does the led go ?

If your loosing the whole link so telem and sbus then something odd is going on

If your loosing just telem try as follows.

Turn off gps location on the HereLink and then reboot then check again.

• Hi Philip, do you have an approximate date for the next release (air and ground unit)?
  • Do you know if we will be able to have both video streams simultaneously downstreamed? This would be really really nice!
  • Do you know if we will be able to display (with smaller delay than using wifi broadcasting) the view on another screen (e.g. through the USB port) ?
    Thanks

Hi Roger,

You can already use the USB port to display the Video stream on a monitor by using an USB to HDMI converter.
I recommend the Ugreen USB to HDMI Digital AV adapter.

2 Likes

Hi,

I have problem with updating Ground Beta unit. I red all posts and try everything and start to be very frustrated. In this time, it is still loosing connection in random time. If Im in the building or on the site. I have turned position off on Ground device. So, it could be solved by firmware updare.

I tried 3 different PC all with Win10, and apple mac.
I got a good driver:

ADB is forking and in the same folder as new firmware

I And I got device in developer mode.
“About phone” -> “Build number” 7x taps

And still ADB cant find that device.

Have someone some idea what to do with?

Thank you a lot

@sidbh may help you

@Julien, Hi, how are you?
Did u use this cable (i.e. ugreen Micro usb to hdmi digital av adapter) for displaying/mirroring herelink screen to monitor? I have used some other cable i.e. JCE Adapter (pic is attached) for the same purpose but i didnot succeed in mirroring.

Thus, if ugreen cable works, it will be of a great help till the time the new upgarde/firmware is released.
Regards
Yasir

No i didn’t tested this one.

@MrsCube, @philip, @sidbh, is this feature available/tested in herelink to use “micro usb to hdmi” for replicating the herelink screen. If yes, how to use this feature?And, which converter/adapter should we use to implement the wired mirroring option?

@Julien, Did you test this feature? If yes, which converter did you use?
Regards
Yasir

i use the UGreen i posted previously. It only offers the video not the telemetry .

@Julien, Thanks for the reply… What i understand is that this device is used to replicate the screen… By your reply, it seems that when i shall use this converter for herelink, only video will be displayed at some other screen and not the telemetry data… Am i right? Can you please elaborate? I am in a purchase process of ugreen adapter and will test soon… Thanks in advance…
Regards
Yasir Khizar

I have checked ugreen micro usb to hdmi av adapter with my herelink and the screen is casted to hdmi display…Thanks for the help.

Regards
Yasir Khizar

2 Likes

What is the planning about firmware releases?

Are new beta versions going to be released?

When is it planned to have a production version?

Just want to know.

I’m not giving estimates, but we are working on it now

2 Likes

Hi @philip, do you have some news regarding the firmware release ?
And what about its new features on air-unit and on the herelink groundstation ?
Thanks,

1 Like

It’s in the hands of testers now

2 Likes