HERELINK - Compatible camera list

Oh… btw Martin, you could order flexible MicroHdmi to Hdmi cable to make installation more ‘‘flexible’’

https://www.amazon.ca/Black-Ultra-Micro-Standard-Ribbon/dp/B0182J44HK

lol… as you can see it is heavily tested on this mini talon that lands on thall grass

1 Like

I’m trying to connect a FLIR Duo Pro. However, I’m obtaining ‘Waiting for video’ in all the configurations.

Those who managed to get it working, could you please share which configurations you used? Any firmware version that I should be using?

1 Like

Hello, with wich application please? and where is this setting please? thank you

hero 4 from gopro no longer works with latest update

1 Like

the more reliable would be a RasPi computer with a 5 MP camera . It works flawlessly thro’ the Herelink HDMI ports.

That’s ridiculously complex and allot of extra useless electronics on my machine for a simple pilot camera….

Actually u are just adding 8 gms to 10 gms additional wait. RasPi Zero is costing only 10$ !!

I’ll look into it how’s the image quality? Good enough for pilot cam for 6 foot wide heavy lift?

actually you can do even miracles with the image including object detection which you cannot do with the regular cams !!

the herelink is a useless telemetry system when it comes to relaying HDMI signals … I do have one. May be the RasPi companion computer is a game changer

Do you got a link to a good guide that could help me with the razpi zero? I picked one up and a little cam for it. Gonna give it a shot. Is there some code I need to put on the raspi to get the camera feeding out to the hdmi port?

Thanks man

Hi

What about the NextVision Cameras? Thanks
https://www.nextvision-sys.com/colibri-2-2/

Well…what is your OS - LINUX / MAC / Windows
Use ONLY RASPBERRY PI official site to build the RasPiOS
After you connect the RasPi successfully to your PC , let us have your feedback. Code is only a few lines to startup the HDMI video

I’ll be doing it on windows.

The following steps after you have installed and inserted the micro sd card and started the RASPi os

1. First connect a usb micro cable between PC and raspizero .( if there is a driver error, install Microsoft RNDIS adaptor driver )

2. In Windows ------> command prompt ( as administrator) or power shell CLI , do the following

i) Type ping 8.8.8.8 in order for windows to check internet

ii) Type ping raspberrypi.mshome.net and take the actual IP address for the Raspberry pi.
( Right clicking the ethernet raspberry adaptor under networking will NOT show the correct IP address of the pi zero.)

3.Download and Use PUTTY to SSH using the above IP address to login into raspberry pi
3 Alt- Instead of SSH , Use VNC viewer to insert the ip address that you got from step# ii
You should now be able to enter RasPi.CLI

1 Like

thanks ill give this a try when everything arrives

1 Like

That is rubbish! Ian knows Herelink better than most people on this planet!

2 Likes

i have removed that post to avoid any ambiguity. It was not aimed at MadTech in anyway rather the information that we required.

can someone answer us all as to why cameras are no longer working after last update? this is getting ridiculous how can I rely on this platform when one update can break everything I’ve built and then never hear anything from the developers???

1 Like

above all why is it that we cannot revert back to the previous version when the newly released version is having issues. I guess like DJI, Herelink has to leave at least for three months , the previous version as an option for customers to use incase the new firmware has such issues !!

1 Like

i imaged the sd card with the raspi os driver is installed but the ping command returns no results at all… this is why a gopro option was 10x better for my intended project… it just worked…