HERELINK - Compatible camera list

Hi Duncan,

We have a SEEKER 30HD we are trying to get working. Can you tell me if you had to do anything to get yours to display? On ours it will not reliably display on the Herelink and when it does there is a lot of “noise”. I have included a vid link. (https://alaskacleanseas-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/akayser_alaskacleanseas_org/EYgNfRSYhYtLtCQmjsA05e0B5fJWmqrFxFNxnsjShx0lxA?e=QEBa4L)
We have attempted to change it from 1080p 60fps to 1080p 30fps. The software included wouldn’t allow us access to the camera settings so we got a bin file to load from the SD card on start up that is supposed to adjust. We tried it but it didn’t seem to have any effect.

As far as serial control, I did talk to Foxtech some and have included their suggestions for hooking it up via serial. They suggested using one of the telemetry ports on the flight controller. I hope this is some help.

hi
I have eken h9r camera. it can send live video but can not record at the same time.
Could you please provide a solution if you know?

Foxtech SEEKER 30x-HD does not work.

Foxtech FH310Z - works like a charm.

1 Like

Anyone using a GoPro7 Black? I know it is on the list as working but I am not having any luck. Works when I connect it to an HDMI monitor and it reports 1080/60. I can connect other hdmi devices such as a raspi, phone via usb-c/hdmi and it works. I have spent hourrs trying different cables, settings, sequences. How do you get a GoPro7 to work? Thanks

EDIT: I was finally able to get video out but as soon as I start recording it loses video. I can only get video while recording if I set it to record at 1080/30. Kind of defeats the purpose of using a 4k camera. What a PITA.

Hi Everyone… I am new to Cubepilot and herelink :upside_down_face:
I am building a fixed wing vehicle and wondering if anyone here has tried GoPro Hero 10 with herelink? Thank you in advance :pray:

It’s a GoPro issue

Hi everyone!

I don’t know if this was already talked about but I search and couldn’t find anything!
The GoPro Hero10 Black with its media pack is compatible with Herelink?

Thank you.

Sony HX60V works out of the box. I suspect all of the HX series will work but haven’t tested any others.

Added !

Thank you

Yes, we have tested the Go Pro Hero 10 Black with media mod and it works with Herelink.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

Is there any updates to this list? I see here and in several other posts that the Workswell wiris camera is not working.

I update the list each time someone report a working or not compatible camera

Hi!

Has it been working well?

I’d like to know what is the latency when using this converter?

Thank you!

Hi everyone !

I just read on this post that the Hawkeye Firefly Split Mini Version 4K has been discontinued…
Sadly, it was a pretty good camera for the Herelink … Would you have any recommendations for a similar small fpv HDMI camera ?

Does it have a HDMI port ?

Yes, it had a mini-HDMI port which was the main reason why it was compatible with Herelink

Can anyone confirm if the Herelink system works with a Canon 6d mk1?

@Julien
Please update working list for:

• Panasonic GH6
  • Sony FX6 (1080P mode)
    Cameras HDMI is fully woriking with HereLink including full camera control via airpixel.cz
1 Like