HERELINK - Compatible camera list

GoPro 6——out of the box
Hawkeye 4K card V3 camera——out of the box

What is the model of the Hawkeye 4k camera

HawkEye FireFly 4K HD DVR Mini FPV Camera

1 Like

Mapir Survey 3 camera works out of the box (1080p/30).
As Mapir is essentially rebranded Gitup 3 Duo, these should work as well.
Image can be flipped on HDMI out (ie camera can be mounted upside down as well).
These cameras have support for external GPS receiver and can overlay GPS coordinates on image.

Tarot TL10X-T2D 2-axis gimbal zoom camera works out of the box (1080p/30fps).

Mapir 3 and Tarot added, thanks @frame

Any of these action camera work with herelink ?
Apeman A79
Apexcam 4K 20MP
Akaso EK7000 4K30FPS

I’m happy to confirm also

• ShareUAV 6100
    camera is compatible @Julien

edit: sorry, I’m blind.

Anyone tested GoPro Hero9 with a USB C to Micro HDMI cable?
The Media Mod is not waterproof so I can’t use it

Hawkeye have just re-released a version of the Firefly that is compatible with the HereLink

2 Likes

After testing, these cameras are all compatible with Herelink. To make sure they transfer the video feed properly, the camera must be powered on (seconds) before the herelink air unit, either by battery or cable.

I have tried firefly 4K and it works easily.
But it should be as far away as possible from the GPS, my configuration is a small quad in which I do not have much space and I had to discard it because a HERE3 only acquires 4 satellites, if in the same test I do not supply the firefly 4K the HERE3 acquires satellites without any problem.

Tested also with other GPS antennas like MRO M8N and CUAV M8N and the performance is the same.

Firefly 4K = cheap GPS jammer

Hi,
What is the exact model number of the Firefly Cam
thank you

This

1 Like

This one is not working with Herelink… Version 3.0 was, but not the new v 4.0 with Gyroflow support.

hello , have any one tried the “TL10A00 Peeper T10X Brushless Gimbal with Optical Zoom Camera

is it compatible with herelink out of the box? thanks in advance.

yes it is working with herelink .i have tested it work nicely but there is problem in it that it drift in pan or tilt in one axis very small .don’t do the calibration when you buy first time only change the sbus channel number as you like .

1 Like

thank you good sir!. for your information. much appreciated.

I would like to confirm that Herelink with Workswell Wiris Pro works perfectly