HERELINK - Compatible camera list

Both herelink remote have the same version:

Development herelink v4.0.8.dev:3d0bb7e

in one of them, the video dont works with the same av to hdmi adapter and a fpv cam, in the other, works ok

That is an old QGC version. The latest is V4.2.8

how is the proccess to install a current version of qgc on herelink?

Hi,

The latest version is fully functional except it has only 1 x HDMI port working . I don’t understand why and who is messing around with the Herelink product. …lol…

Hi,
With Herelink v1.1, GoPro Hero 3 White seem to work only in 720p. But sometimes it is a bit unstable. Sometimes it needs to reboot GoPro or Herelink in order to work.
Would be great if we had an explanation why it is working with some camera but not with others, HDMI protocol should be universal. That would simplify hardware selection and development.
Thanks.

Can anyone else confirm the same issues with herelink and Gopro Hero 3.

It shows as compatible on the list so I am planning to use this combo.

Thanks.

Cameras that are listed in this post have been reported working well by many users. We edited the list dozen of times to maintain it as close as possible to the reality.
But the list has been started since a while now (early Herelink v1) so some cameras can have had firmwares updates that can creates issues or unstability. I would suggest to test differents FW on the gopros if possible, this could solve this kind of problem.

GoPro Hero3+ working perfect out of the box

But this list is very old and I agree CubePilot should update this list for there customers.

Alas I am sure Cube pilot will never do such.

Has anyone tested Gopro Hero 11, 12 13 and new HERO?

Thanks