Herelink Fpv experience

Herelink range test mission failed because plane’s FC bad setup.

I think I could go futher, but the plane became shaking on the way so I decided to canceled mission!

Here is how I place antennas

Ready to maiden quad mode

you do know you can double tap in the middle of the screen and all of the QGC overlay will go away untill you double tap the screen again?

Yes, I know. But I prefer it has some major paras in the screen

Mini talon quadplane fight test

• Pixhawk cube FC with ardupilot quadplane mode
  • Herelink RC system
  • Sunnysky motors power
    Almost done for fpv plane flight

Very nice!

Our Custom design 3D printed Canopy for BlackCube and HereLink,

2 Likes

Hello Philip. Do you know or can show us herelink air unit antenna chart as below! Thanks!

1 Like

One fail flight test again!

What do you mean by “fail”?
Looked to be flying to me!

Lol, I meant I would like to flight further but my plane became shaking whenever face to wind. It made me worry so “mission fail”.
I lost my plane this afternoon, so sad today. Can you sell me one air unit separately! Thanks

What happened?

My error. I set RTL height about 50m. I made second fly today. I flied far at about 3 km at about 100m, but at that the plane became shaking again so I decided to change flight direction. I didn’t know that I flied behind a high hill, the plane lost signal after few seconds RTL. It had never come home again. I think it crashed to the hill. So sad!

Contact your reseller, you may be able to convince them to sell you an air unit.

The logs on qgc should give you the path it was on, set up a reward

Very close to the end lost point!

Mmm, that’s a fun place to loose it!

Do you think I have any chance to find out it. It lost somewhere over hill as below

1 Like

“Mission success”
It was impossibe mission, but I made it possible^^
Very lucky to find it, i thought I have no chance to find it out, but now I brought it home!

Took about 2 hour go to the lost point shown on QGC and looked at around! Come back home in no damage condition, no part burnt after one night of heavy rain!

That’s awesome news!!!

Look over the logs to make sure all is good, and dry everything very well!

I comeback after accident. New build with plane!