Herelink Fpv experience

It is no dimmer than the ST16 from Yuneec and there is not a lot in it compared to the Crystalsky from DJI. I did a specific test on this and it’s not dramatically diferent to the others.

The really is all of these screens need shade in bright daylight even the 1000 nits DJI CS.

It’s brighter than most mobile phones, and a shade is recommended.

To increase the brightness would be a total product redesign and an increase in price by at least 100%

There are many flying outside in very bright sunlight with this very successfully, are you sure you don’t have sunglasses on?

I update some my test with herelink waypoint

I have successfully used the Foxeer 2, and the GoPro 4 and video worked well. not many HDMI out cameras available, :frowning:

1 Like

Currently working with this Caddx Turtle V2.

1 Like

Hi,
?? how do you connect it to the air unit ?
Pascal

What do you mean? Connect what?

i do not understand how to connect the caddx turtle V2 to the air unit … there isn’t a hdmi connector .

Pascal, if the camera doesn’t have HDMI output you can not connect it to the Herelink without using an AV to HDMI converter.
Thats simply logic ! :wink:

Best,
Julien

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for good news. Does it has any note in setting or firmware?

i would like to understand why to use a av to hdmi connector with a hd system ??

That is a question for CaddX R&D team
The Caddx seem to be HD to write the file on the SD card, but have no HD output.

1 Like

My bad I was looking at the wrong thing, we are using the Firefly 4K splitcam

1 Like

Hello, good news for everyone. Now I can confirm that gopro 7 black can streaming through HDMI and recording at same time! Just tested it! Stock setting gopro!

Congrats!
What is the resolution and fps of recorded video ?
What is the resolution and fps of streaming video?

A Hero 3 can do the same

Recording and streaming both 1080 30fps

The world real range test on one plane, it reached about 5 km out with horizontal antenna. At 5 km it’s a little bit signal remaining, i think it can fly further to 6 km.
https://youtu.be/7MP_tpnXRpE

1 Like

great ! would you like to share your antenna set up ? and your next set up ? :wink:

1 Like

Herelink fpv 8,6 km by fixed wing plane.

1 Like