HereLink is now Stable!

We have developed an app ourselves. We want to use two-way video source switching, but we have not been able to obtain the switching permission of HDMI in an effective way. Now I want to get the control command through the source code debug of MP, but now MP can’t switch the video sources of hdmi1 and hdmi2

We just want to know how to control the switching between hdmi1 and hdmi2 What are the switching commands that can be added to the app we developed. We didn’t modify the program of QGC. We are a completely recreated app.

What you are asking is out of scope for standard support in the forums.

We give free support for customers who do normal things. But if you are doing commercial modifications, it’s best we take that to a private commercial discussion

My problem now is that there is no way to switch videos with MP ground station. You said you could switch. Do you have a solution or demo video? Now I use MP to debug the equipment and find it useless。I only care about whether the MP ground station can switch videos.

Can you help me solve this problem? My MP can’t switch videos

can you tell me?

Right click the HUD

Hello, I have a problem with my HereLink ground unit. The screen brightness dropped drastically even though the slider is still in the “max” position. The elements on the screen are barely visible. Adaptive screen brightness is off. Factory reset and update did not help. Does anyone have such a problem? Does anyone have any idea how this can be fixed? Thank you in advance for your help :love_letter:

When did you purchase this unit?

In July 2022

Please send this unit to your dealer for RMA.

Can I use the joysticks in Qgroundcontrol with a TCP connection over wifi?
I am not using the receiver module. (Air module)
I am connecting via wifi infrastructure (with Mavproxy) to a rover
I can control the robot fine with the on screen joysticks.

Any way to make the built in joysticks work too?

1 Like

I would move this question to its own thread. The short answer is yes.

Hey,
I want to trim rc joysticks for my quad X8 on herelink. What are the possible ways to do that?
Regards.

You should start a new thread for this.

never do trims on the RC for ardupilot, do it in Ardupilot.

but yes, please dont reopen old threads on new topics, easier to start a new topic

I don’t see how it is stable when the debug is showing kernel panic errors .
herelink fault.zip (51.8 KB)
ground unit aru01220804
air unit : doesn’t matter I tried the new and old firmware same results, this is a problem with the tablet.

Anything that can be done?