Herelink September Beta update available

all it does is stays where you left it when the stick is centered. move the wheel left it moves left a little, and same for right. when you release the wheel back to the center the pwm will stay at the location it was last at

So if the gimbal default position is 20 degree, and I move it to right and gimbal goes 45 degree, though the roll wheel self centers, it will be in 45 degree. Am I correct ? @Michael_Oborne

When did the Beta release ? Can you please specify the date.
Is there any further update on the Herelink and Air link telemetry

Will we be able to develop with 4.0.8 version ? If your answer is a yes can you please tell us when?

Hi All,Trying to find latest beta version and launching : flasher_win.exe beta
I received an https error 404 not found.

Any solution ? What wrong on my process

Thanks

I have heard that dual video stream capabilities are coming soon to the beta firmware. Any news on when that is coming?

We are working on an upcoming demo and I am currently streaming video and sharing it over WiFi with a pc recording the video. I have a flir camera and a visible camera, and I would like to be able to record both hdmi inputs simultaneously on this video recording pc. Thus getting full resolution recordings and live video streams of both video channels for the duration of the flight.

Any info or instructions on how to enable this feature (if it exists) would be greatly appreciated. I am reasonably well versed in modifying the oem image, if some config modification on the android level is required.

Thanks in advance,
James