Herelink Stable June 2021

Hi!

I have a NextVision Camera and after the the update, the video is now lost…

The NextVision Colibri camera its a 720P, may be that its a problem?

thanks

Any ideas why there are issues with my HDMI input?

Any updates?

We have video issues too. It would be great to get any hints why this could be the case. A updated list with compatible input formats, a list with no no longer compatible input formats etc.

Thank you for the update!!!

1 Like

Hi @Michael_Oborne,
I have upgraded herelink successfully, The QGroundControl app operated more stable than the old version. But it seems not mapped with the latest source code in GitHub - CubePilot/qgroundcontrol-herelink. Could you provide the latest source code? I need customize that app for development. Thank you!

1 Like

Is it necessary to update the air unit if I’m on the beta channel and want to switch to the stable version?

After updating to the Stable June 2021, QGroundcontrol crashes each time I try to start it.

Ive Updated my Herelink Ground Station today to BRU01210730 and now it will NOT pair to the Air Unit, so disappointing, ive reset and reflashed both this air unit and the ground stations, will NOt pair…

Oh ive gotta read more on Mavlink and The flight modes… its all so confusing at times…

Dang, good one, lemme try to run as admin

John, are you sure that flashing of the air unit was successful?

Same here - QGC crashing on open - nothing helps.

Habe you tried clearing the cache/app data from the App menus in settings ?

That did help indeed.

ive updated this repo to include the latest build we released

Hello, after the update to the stable June 2021 (BRU01210730), the double-click for full screen from the video image only works very unreliably. Sometimes full screen is displayed. And back to the display with the data is also very unreliable.
Can you fix this problem?
Thank you!

2 Likes

I have the same issue.

1 Like

Hi,
Airunit, connected via USB
When I try to update using “flasher_win.exe” it retrieve the files.
When I try to update using “flasher_win.exe beta” I get a 404 error.

Probably something simple I’m missing??

@MadRC

Hi Ian,
I’m trying to flash back per your instructions and I No Space Left On Device