Link keeps dropping

it looks i need to replace as well because nothing helps. it works only inside

Did you follow the recommendations of Siddharth?

yes nothing changed

Please supply more information, videos of your issues etc

Hi philip
I just bought herelink and facing same problem as discussed in topic. Indoor flight data works well but as soon as we go out link got lost. I just found that the issue is in herelink ground side inbuild gps.
I turned it off and everything goes well
Video, rc , telemetry all works well.
You are requested to please look into the matter. Thanks

@sidbh

i have same problem. inside works well but outside telemetry signal lost but sbus and hdmi not lost. i tested 5 floor not losing any signal but outside maybe max range 5 cm

Can you try to disable internal location of Ground unit. One of user told me that once he disable location GPS of ground unit he regain telemetry link.

1 Like

@sidbh

This has shown up before, try as @Santosh said

Yeah this method working very well

1 Like

Where you can see these parameters
Video Y/N
RC Sbus Y/N
Telemetry connection Y/N

I would like to know the signal level of each of these links (Telemetry, RC and video), where can I observe that information or is there any way to determine?

Hi

What have happend with this issue? Was solved?

Will be good to know

Faulty unit(s) in my case. Got another 4-5 herelink sets and no other pair did the same.

1 Like

may be there is a serial numbers list with this issue, dates of purchase? @philip

Thanks

Not sure if this is linked but I was getting exactly the same. Indoors fine outdoors 10 seconds lost link. The only thing I changed back was streaming from ground control. Switched it back to never rather than always. Link came back straight away ?

Guessing that’s a bug. Anyone also know how to update ground control on the herelink controller and air unit as can’t seem to find out which version I am on or how to check for update.

Any help would be appreciated

Next update makes video feed much more robust

I am using the most recent firmware and I lose video feed within 5-10 seconds of the copter leaving the ground. Every single flight this happens. It works fine when the copter is sitting on the ground but when it arms and takes off it loses the video almost immediately. I am desperate to get this thing working so if anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to try them all.

how are you powering it?

Its being powered by a 12V BEC, and it is the only thing being powered by that BEC. RC and Telem are fine but the video drops between 5 sec and 1 minute after every take off