SB_0000002 Critical service bulletin for Cubes Purchased between January 2019 to July 2019. DO NOT FLY

Correct

What do you mean by flags the code

Why you are not releasing the firmare which you tested with multiple imu failure

Your question is confusing…

The firmware that is released now, as mentioned in the primary post, can handle multiple failures.

What firmware are you talking about?

Dude.

It has been released:

https://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/copter-3-6-8-released/41569

Hello guys, I’m a new cube user and I may be affected on this bulletin. (bouth on 02/13/19 from ir-lock)

I’ve followed every instruction that was told to follow and read all comments in this page, i’m using newest beta version mission planner, arducopter 3.6.8 hexa, changed the board parameters and MP didnt warn about the service bulletin until now.

I know that is massive, but I can fly safely ?

FYI I’ve never flew with this board I just turned it on a few times, its a brand new board and i’m still running heating and cooling cicles, as philip said, and until know, MP dont warned about the service bulletin.

Thanks all.

Please read the last step… before flight, do a risk assessment, and you decide

But in this firmware we have to upload the cube black code by our own which I tried as stated above and after rebooting only once I was able to arm the copter and then after same error is shown in mission planner. I am asking you to give us a fresh firmware in which all parameter are set by default by computer itself. Because uploading the code manually is so confusing. Despite following instructions listed above I was only once able to arm the copter. If you will release the parameter in a firmware form we have to not do it manually. I uploaded the previous firmware and able to fly but I will not fly in future with previous firmware I was jus testing it. Many users above also listed the same issue that despite uploading cube black code they are getting error

Regardless of parameters in the code, these need to be manually checked.

But why after checking these codes also we are not able to make it run

If you get the error on mission planner that the cube black sensors are not working, then you have a bad board.

If you don’t get this error, but you are having issues, please start a thread, and post logs… because you have a different problem.

Are you still using nuttx instead of chibios? The check is only in Chibios

. ChibiOs. I mentioned that I was using all the latest softwares possible

Despite of using latest mission planner and uploading latest firmware on the board and after uploading cube black code I am receiving the same error Check_BRD_TYPE FAILED TO INIT CUBE BLACK SENSOR.I think my hardware is faulty,so what to do now or what are you doing to solve this.

Please read the notice again…

In the case of your board… you need to contact your reseller, and have them contact me.

Any further questions, please ask your reseller

Hello guys, I have a simple question, below is my board data initializing, take a look:

On top is the last message and bottom is the first, my question is: here in the top, as you can see it says that EKF2 IMU0, 1 and 2 is using GPS, thats ok becouse I’ve setted to use external compass from my Here2 GPS, but, as the problem is with IMU’s board, if I dont use internal compass from board i’m completaly safe to fly? Or I maybe did a mistake with those things (I’m new cube user, sorry =\ ).

EKF2 IMU0 is using GPS
EKF2 IMU2 is using GPS
EKF2 IMU1 is using GPS
EKF2 IMU1 Origin set to GPS
EKF2 IMU0 Origin set to GPS
EKF2 IMU2 Origin set to GPS
u-blox 1 HW: 00080000 SW: EXT CORE 3.01 (107900)
EKF2 IMU1 tilt alignment complete
EKF2 IMU0 tilt alignment complete
EKF2 IMU2 tilt alignment complete
Frame: HEXA
CubeBlack 001F0033 30385108 31353236
ChibiOS: d2030d88
ArduCopter V3.6.8 (2f409678)
EKF2 IMU2 initial yaw alignment complete
EKF2 IMU1 initial yaw alignment complete
EKF2 IMU0 initial yaw alignment complete
GPS 1: detected as u-blox at 115200 baud
Barometer calibration complete

Thanks.

This is nothing to do with your compass

Do you have checked my logs or not? I entered the Name as well as email in the mission planner

We have already determined that you need to talk to your reseller… they will communicate with us as needed

Do we have serial numbers yet i just picked up cube today ?