Using GPS here3 but mission planner give a warning "Bad vision position"

Hi guys. I’m just getting started with drone and i have a question about Here 3 GPS setting. when i using gps it still warning “Bad vision position” , but it can let me arming and i see that gps sat count have 15~17 stat. The left panel, there is a display showing EKF Vibe GPS: 3D fixed."

Version:ArduCopter V4.1.0
Flight Controller: Hex Cube pilot
offboard : Upboard squared Ubuntu 20.04

The overall situation is as follows
First Loiter takeoff, switched to Guide mode to direct the drone via offboard commands to fly towards waypoint1 at coordinates x:0 y:0 z:1. However, the altitude continuously decreased. Upon switching back to Loiter mode for landing, the UAV experienced bounce-back and rolled over.

The flight record and parameters are as follows:

flight record

I can’t understand why i’m using GPS location but it still warning bad vision position.Did I missed any GPS parameters or enabled parameters that shouldn’t be enabled? Could provide me a more detailed explanation of what specifically impacts “bad vision position” when using GPS.

Because I find a lot of solutions about “Bad vision position” almost talking about how to solve vision position like using camera to locate, but in my case i’m just using GPS to locate and the warning still comes up.

How do I configure the drone using GPS or adjust parameter to make it working?If there is any other information you need, I will provide it as much as possible
Thanks a lot