Here2 barometer

you got the baro working? that would be sweet.

Set GND_PROBE_EXT value to 4.
Then, I could able to see values on GND_ABS_PRESS3 parameter, which means the 3rd barometer (external) is working using CAN.
However, there are no way to report the 3rd barometer in real-time to the ground station (Mission Planner). In Flight Data screen, i.e. press_abs and press_abs2 only (no press_abs3?).

Is observing GND_ABS_PRESS3 the only way to confirm Here 2 barometer is recognized and will be in use if GND_PRIMARY set to ‘2’?

Not seeing the BARO_ENABLE feature on the CAN parameters with a Here3. Any assistance? Thnx

here3 doesn’t have a Baro

Because of water resistance? I really like Baro on Here2.

I am trying to enable barometer in HERE 2 GPS. It’s connected to Cube Black. I enabled it in SLcan options and set BARO_PROBE_EXT:4
and still I can’t see the 3rd Baro sensor ???

Are other Here2 components such as GPS and LED working good?

Yes no problem I am using gps and compass as the primary

Have you set BARO_ENABLE in Here2 parameter via SLCAN?

https://docs.cubepilot.org/user-guides/here-2/here-2-can-mode-instruction#allocating-node-id-method

yes

Please try to update the firmware on Here2 via SLCAN

It’s updated to the newest from your wiki:

https://docs.cubepilot.org/user-guides/here-2/updating-here-2-firmware

Here2_bootloader_updater-crc.bin
Here2_com.hex.here_2.1-crc.bin

That is a bootloader update. Can you try to update > get update from internet?

I upgraded the firmware from internet and I had 1.3 software and now I have 1.7 software. But still can’t find the 3 baro.Parameter BARO3_DEVID=0 I can’t find press_abs3 I have only press_abs and press_abs2. Please check my log maybe I set something wrong in parameters…

We have tried the latest and looks like there is something wrong.
Can you try 1.5, which we tested working on our unit, so that we can confirm whether there is any hardware problem?

v1.5CANHere2_com.hex.here_2.1-crc.bin (39.1 KB)

I did the update to 1.5 and still the same no baro 3 :frowning:

That’s my parameter screen form Mission Planner:

Can you open the housing of your Here2 and share a picture of its internal baro?

Here you can find the photo.

Please contact your reseller for RMA.