Hello Herelink Beta Users,
This is an announcement for a new Beta update that is now available. Please update your units by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System Updates -> Check For Updates . This will only work if you have updated your system at least once using this method: https://docs.cubepilot.org/user-guides/herelink/upgrading-firmware If you have not completed the steps mentioned in this doc, doing so will update you to this release.
- New Interface for configuring buttons over RC.
- Allow SBUS to be mapped to different channels and bus
- Add setting for different stick modes
- Add support for reversing individual RC stick outputs.
- Add support for Throttle Center Zero
- Updated Solex App
- Fix overriding installed QGC with OEM’s version of QGC
- RC button configuration is not to be used for Mode switching except for failsafe modes like RTL, Land or Brake. The reason behind that RC based mode setting is not feedback based, unlike MAVLink based mode switching.
- Updates are one way, you cannot downgrade once on newer Herelink firmware.
- This is a beta update, meaning we are not yet at a stage to call the system stable, but we are getting closer. Hence, proceed with caution when using this device on an aircraft and avoid using for critical activities.
- Ensure that you are on a stable 5GHz Wifi network before updating and go through docs if facing issues.
- Do search the forum before raising a new query, and if the query is not posted please create a new topic, do not post queries on an off topic thread.
- If you are using an old Herelink unit which did not come with 16 digit product please contact your reseller first, only in the scenarios where you are unable to get in touch with your Reseller PM me, @philip or @Eric_Xie. Also mention the reseller you bought the unit unit from in thr PM.
Thankyou all for your patience and continued support! We will be pushing more updates and changes to make this system better and reliable. Enjoy!