HereLink is now Stable!

Hello friend, today I decided to update the herelink, after opening the flasher_win.exe application on another pc that I could correctly open, I started with the update and everything started as usual correctly.

After the first bar of downloading the package in the executable flasher_win.exe the wiffi started to download from my computer, it was disconnected by mistake, after that my herelinlk restarted and when it turned on it never started it stays on the screen that I show in the video.

Try to do the update from 0 initial in 3 windows computers with usb debugging and everything is correct.

but now it is impossible to fix this problem as you can see in the video

It only works to update our herelink in this way or via SD is it possible? or some solution?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOtrcmwJgME

run flasher from commandline

I have updated to the most recent version of Herelink and QGC has stopped working. Whenever QGC is launched it displays “Waiting For Vehicle Connection” even though the ground unit is linked to the air unit which is all ready to go. When the Drone is hooked up to Mission Planner it shows throttle etc. inputs from the ground unit but QGC will not recognize my drone.

i am having the same issue now and nothing i have tried has worked

Download the new air unit firmware thru the Herelink and all will be fixed.

I have tried this. Did not solve my issue

I tried this but it made no difference. It appears to be a problem with communication between QGC and the ground unit. The autopilot receives stick input but QGC will not recognize the connection.

I can’t switch the HDMI video source with MP. I asked the manufacturer’s after-sales service, and the after-sales service said that MP can’t switch either. I now refer to the MP code and can’t switch. Is there really no way? This matter has been put on hold for nearly half a month

Go with QGC and Px4 firmware. Ardupilot has lots of issues .

Mission planner can definitely switch video if you are talking about the desktop version.

What an absolutely stupid and incorrect answer!

Ardupilot is the world’s widest used open autopilot software and trusted by governments and commercial systems worldwide.

If you insist on trolling, please do it elsewhere.

Crazy comments!

2 Likes

If you know the solution to the query, why didnt you reply. rather than being a troller yourself.

Which switch is the video source? I’ve tried each one, but it’s useless

。 Current MP version 1.3.77

I did answer, and our team has been responding on another thread.

I tried, but there was no response. I didn’t switch the video picture. Hdmi1 and hdmi2 were connected to the camera and were working normally

Do you have the new dual video enabled? If so try the V2

Tried, it didn’t work

The app I am developing has been delayed on this issue for a long time. I want to debug through the existing software, but I get nothing!