Herelink Stable June 2021

Hi unable to download the beta firmware. The following error is reflected.

1 Like

the GCS unit you need to update to beta via OTA.

the flasher app is only for the air unit

1 Like

I updated my controller to the new firmware the other day using the OTA method but now my joy sticks don’t work.
I tried HW and recalibration but when I move the sticks nothing registers on the software.
the Wheel works and registers that it moves. any thoughts? kinda dead right now because I don’t want to upgrade the Airunit until I know the ground control works.
I see the notes that I cant roll back a version and this concerns me.

2nd note question… the “2D2” setting under controller settings, when I select it to open the app it crashes and gives reports of it stopped working. I have never tried to open it prior to the patch but now it don’t work, and what is it? does it have something to do with joy sticks not working?

any help would be greatly apricated.

Hi, anyone? 720P its supported by the beta release?
thanks

yes 720 should be working

…didn´t work for me… :frowning:
Im using a NextVision camera…

Can you give me a hand with this? Thanks

Ive just release an updated beta to address some issues in the last beta

1. fix a possible reboot if wifi comms fail
  2. fix a slow down issue (air unit needs the update) goto herelink settings > airunit, and use the 3 buttons across the top
  3. updated QGC and solex to fix the button issue

QGC might need to be “reset” in the app settings “clear data” etc

2 Likes

Hi Michael,can both the air and controller be upgraded over the air,I have the last beta release allready installed and thank you for all your hard work

yes, if you are beta on both ends, it can all be done OTA

1 Like

follow the steps all the way though, the stick with an old calibration will appear not to work

thank you Michael,will do latter on today

Hi Michael

I have just updated the Herelink ground and air unit the updates were successful and the version numbers are correct however QgroundControl will not launch it immediately closes with the message QGroundControl has stopped Solex seems Ok I have tried to roll back the firmware without success the device is detected then the upload fails

to fix qgc

open settings
goto apps
goto qgc
goto storage
click clear data

then try qgc again

Thanks all working fine

Hi all,

sorry to ask but this is not clear. This note means that we cannot assign to the A, B, C and D buttons any flight mode, except the failsafe flight modes?

If so, it seems that the only way to change flight modes is from the touch screen, which is totally weird, dangerous and slow. Operating in critical scenarios requires fast switching via hard buttons/switches.

in each app you can assign modes to the buttons. this is the recommended method. ie both solex and QGC have a button config screen where you can set them to have a mode

2 Likes

I have issues with 720p video input. With the beta firmware a previously working configuration is not working correctly anymore. 30% of the image is now cut away at the right an left borders. Sporadically it is working, but most of the time it is not.
It also needs long to find the video output.

1 Like

Hello. I`m using Tarot T10X-Pro gimbal, before update all works fine. After update airunit seems does not compatible for now with HDMI signal. Why on previos version campatibility were better?? How do I downgrade previous firmware now?

Ok, we are not alone. HDMI input does not work correctly like before.
I reported this issue at Micheal Oborne and Philip Rowse. They are be back to me tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks @Michael_Oborne but, shouldn’t the RC be independent from the apps? i.e. QGC. Flight modes/buttons setup should be in Herelink settings. Isn’t it? Thanks.