RTK Here v2

Please try with latest master

Thank you for your help. I will try with another battery. As soon as it works I’ll post it here.

Hi

Pls dont missunderstand me, I think the battery is not the problem, i’m supposing you are taking from the cube too much power from your electronics (may be you have connected your radio RX power or some sensor), so the Cube cant energyze everything, then you GPS dont start.

ok?

Bye!

OK. Tks.

Now the Here + is working (base), I just updated the MP. But the antenna Here v.2 shows no GPS, and I don’t know why yet. I’m using the GPS 1 input.

It looks like the same problem we have several in the forum.:frowning:

you can check

or

@pedrosa The Here2 is not what you need for RTK. It is not a carrier phase receiver.
Meaning this:
The number rf waves (about 19.2cm each) are measured to the sv. The receiver counts the number of waves. A carrier phase receiver counts the final segment portion. Code recievers do not and will not have enough data to get a kinematic fix.

You will need a M8P or F9P chip.

1 Like

Here+ is RTK
Here or Here2 is not RTK

1 Like

Also: The HerePro soon too. Please

HerePro hardware is nearly ready.
Firmware is taking a bit more time.

1 Like

Thanks @mtnsurveyor !!! I´m using an RTK Here+ (referential), and the antenna (inside the drone) Here2. But, with this antenna I can not use that even as a GPS antenna that only receives the C/A code. Using the mission planner, It appears to be without GPS.

So… You are telling me that Here2 is a conventional GNSS antenna, meaning it can only receive the Course Aquisition code (C/A code) ?

Yes, that is my understanding.
The Here2 is M8N (CA only) and the Here+ is M8P (CA & carrier phase)

OK. Thanks. So I bought the wrong antenna… :frowning:

Well, just to be clear it’s the GPS receiver too.

Here2 is a conventional GNSS receiver

Here+ is RTK single band

Here Pro is Tri band, Quad constellation RTK

If your GPS is not showing up, then you have it configured incorrectly.

Is It possible to use the Here+ as a conventional GNSS receiver when not using a RTK base to avoid the installation of two antennas (Here+ & Here2)?

Yes you can use the here+ without rtk.

Thank you. I have a ZED-F9P base that I would like to test with the Here+ and later replace with F9P rover. I have both Here2 and here+ but No space for both.

I use a F9P base with the here+. It works well despite having read that they will not work together.